Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Update

Okay Catherine, here is all my WIP's that I have worked on since you left (i think).
Toy Box Etui by Betsy Morgan (Swan Retreat last July) Swan Sampler Guild Tenth Anniversary Piece by Linda Schmunk. The top swan will be put on a wooden thread holder, the small swan goes on a wooden scissor fob, and the bottom one makes a sleeve for a wooden ruler.


Quaker Scissors Pocket by Catherine Theron.




Names of God by "My Big Toe Designs".



House and Garden Sampler by Brenda Miles. Just need to finish the tree border on Kevin's parents' house and then I can start on the Strawberry River Cabin!


Of Female Arts by Primitive Needle. This one is for the Only One Ewe Board SAL.




EGA nametag for our local chapter. I will teaching this class on the Fourth Thursday at our chapter meeting, so I need to get a move on!


Top part of Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings


Bottom part. I need to get going on block #10, October is already half way over.


Three Wisemen by Blackberry Lane Designs. This one is a killer, as it is over 1 on 40 ct. But I really love the colors and depth.


No comments:

Post a Comment