Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy Life, Little Stitching



It has been a very busy week at work as we get ready for school to start Tuesday. And

my #3 child left for college today, bittersweet. But I did manage to get a little stitching

done on Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow. There are four squares left to do after this one so

I have committed with my DD#1 to do one a month and be done by the end of the year.


This is a pattern that was in the Halloween issue of "Just Cross Stitch".

It is calling to me, LOL. It is on willow green fabric and I may just have to do

it sometime. It is called "Elegant Pumpkins" by Marie Barber.
















2 comments:

  1. I love your Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow piece. I have 3 of the others started, and refuse to let myself start this one until I finish one of the others, but I think Autumn is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda!

    I finally found a second to look at your blog. I'm drooling over your AofHRH! Fabulous. I am really itching to start something "Fallish", but I have all these SAL's that are taking all of my time.
    I'm getting very inspired by you, however, so I may have to cheat and pull this one out. Have you gotten further on the Toy Chest Etui? I haven't stitched on it since arrived home, but I want to get going on it, because I don't want to forget everything we learned.
    So fun seeing all your wonderful stitching, and your family. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Loraine

    ReplyDelete