Saturday, March 22, 2014

2014 Finish Challenge

I am participating in two different Finish Challenges during 2014.  One is through the Swan Sampler Guild where we just made a list of the things we wanted to get done in 2014 at the beginning of the year and submitted our lists.  We will report on how we did in January of 2015.

The other one is through a local needlework store in Logan called Embroidery Central.  They have lists of several different parameters/categories and depending on how many things you accomplish in each category or parameter you qualify for the Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Level.

I have put my lists on my sidebar to the right and will keep it updated as to when I finish things.  And I hope to also add some progress pictures here as I go.

I finished "Making Friends" by PineMountain Designs this week:


No comments:

Post a Comment